Spring Debris Burning is Open March 1st - April 30th
(No Permit Required)
A few tips before you burn:
- Call Air Quality before every burn at 751-8144 or Click Here for today's ventilation forcast.
- Only vegetation may be burned, no man-made materials of any kind.
- Check the weather forecast and do not burn when gusty or high winds are predicted.
- Fires should be attended until completely out.
- Have enough water, tools, and help on site to extinguish your fire if necessary.
Let it snow...
- Help keep driveways and hydrants clear of snow, ice, and obstructions. Can our ambulance or fire engine get to your home?
- Make sure your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms are in working properly. Make sure to change the batteries twice a year.
- When was the last time your chimney was cleaned?
Are you looking for a way to give back to your community? Have you ever considered becoming a volunteer firefighter or EMS provider?
We are currently accepting applications for various volunteer positions:
- Driver Operators
- Support Members
- Auxiliary Members
Contact us at 406.752.3548 or stop by our main station for more details.
Help us find you. We often experience no address signs when we need to find you during an emergency. A reflective sign saves time when there is a medical or fire call.
Take a moment and 'Like' us on Facebook